Ocean Blue Beach House
139 Arlington Esplanade, Clifton Beach
A brilliant beachfront location with sea views from every window and a gorgeous cool interior to escape the midday heat.
The owners, Lee and John, have done a marvellous renovation. Even the pool looks brand new. From the large greystone tiles throughout the ground floor to the luxury cream leather sofa and woven furnishing on the rear deck, this home is about understated elegance and comfort.
Upstairs are 3 air-conditioned and carpeted bedrooms. The decor is deceptively simple, the striped bedspreads matching the colours of the sea out front and the forest behind. The main king bedroom has a wide screen TV and an opulent fully tiled bathroom. It faces the sea alongside queen bedroom 2.
The 2 front bedrooms have the best "pillow-view" of the beach imaginable. Both have sliding doors onto the verandah overlooking the swimming pool and the sea beyond.
The 3rd queen bedroom overlooks the forest behind the house. Imagine waking to the sound of tropical bird calls or spotting an Agile Wallaby foraging in the early morning light. A smaller fully tiled second bathroom and separate toilet complete the upstairs.
The 4th twin single bedroom (which can be made into a king bed) is downstairs at the front.
The sleek, well-lit kitchen is part of the main living area - just separated by a long island benchtop - and convenient for serving indoors at the round dining table or outdoors on the tiled pool patio.
A large covered and tiled deck overlooking the forest of melaleuca and palms is comfortably furnished with sofas and another dining table and chairs seating 8. In the morning, Wallabies emerge from the forest - you can feed them apples right from the deck rail.
This lovely home is offered for the first time as a holiday rental. Please check for availability
Location: 139 Arlington Esplanade, Clifton Beach - Clifton Village shopping (Coles) 1.4km
- Cairns airport 22km, Cairns Esplanade and CBD 23km
- Beaches - Clifton 30m, Palm Cove 5km, Ellis Beach 7km
- Tablelands - Kuranda 24km, Atherton 87km, Millaa Millaa Falls 114km, Herberton 104km
- North - Pt Douglas 45km, Daintree Ferry 85km, Cape Tribulation 118km
- South - Babinda Boulders 86km, Bramston Beach 100km, Josephine Falls 95km
- Shopping - Smithfield 10km, Cairns Central 23km
- Golf - Paradise Palms golf 3km, Half Moon Bay Golf 17km
- Attractions - Skyrail, Tjapukai, Cable-Skiing 11km
- Bus stop on Arlington Esplanade - Timetable and route for Sunbus service 110
- Taxi: Ph 131008
Luxury beachside home for 8 guests - 4 bedrooms and a swimming pool
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with ceiling fans
- All bed linen & towels supplied
- Bedroom 1 - king bed, large TV, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed
- Bedroom 1 & 2 have sea views & open onto a verandah
- Bedroom 3 - queen bed
- Bedroom 4 - twin (split king bed)
- 2nd bathroom & separate toilet
- Main open plan living area with large TV
- Well equipped kitchen with long island bench
- Gas hob and wide electric oven, large double door fridge
- Dishwasher, microwave, capsule coffee maker
- Basic kitchen items - oil, condiments, sugar, coffee, tea
- Tiled deck with sofas & dining table overlooks forest
- Partly covered tiled pool patio with sea views
- BBQ and outdoor furniture
- 10m swimming pool
- 2 bicycles - 1 with pannier, 1 with toddler seat
|Weekly||Daily||(Price Guide: Daily pp for 8 guests)||Minimum stay|
Peak: Apr 14th-21st 2017, Sep 15th-Oct 2nd
Shoulder: Mar 31st-Apr 13th 2017, Jun 23rd-Jul 9th
Standard: Jan 23rd-Mar 30th 2017, Apr 22nd-Jun 23rd, Jul 10th-Sep14th
Christmas Holiday 2016-17: Dec 18th-Jan 22nd 2017
This is a home that will wow your family and friends.
Click here to see all the photos - they show the quality of this home better than any description.